[3830] RTTY Roundup N4JIK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4jik1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N4JIK Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:15:52 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N4JIK
Operator(s): N4JIK
Station: N4JIK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lawton, OK
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
   80:
   40:   2
   20:  58
   15:   9
   10:
------------
Total:  69  State/Prov = 13  Countries = 5  Total Score = 1,242

Club:

Comments:

Here is the results after I had a problem with my Signalink early in the contest
that I was unable to resolve until after the contest. Apparently there was some
RF getting back into the SL causing it to lock up the whole time. Got that
worked out and hopefully we are good to go. Had fun none the less was looking
for a clean sweep but didn't get that opportunity.