[3830] TBDC F6BEE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6bee@cqww.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC F6BEE Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 11:33:20 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: F6BEE
Operator(s): F6BEE
Station: F6BEE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN08fu
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 508  Total Score = 4,076

Club:

Comments:

My first entry in this very nice contest.
The band was noisy certainly because of the wind and rain in the beverages. On
some occasions, the K9AY loops were better than the beverages, what I never had
before.
200 US stations, 15 VE, 7 JA (sorry for the 2 or 3 more I can't complete with),
best DX is VK6VZ that called me at 2000z.  Also Carl P49V called and I had to
repeat many times my grid loc; it was good as he didn't copy me and many other
Europeans when we all called him hours earlier. Another noisy spot!

Let's the BARC compute the final score !

Happy new year to all and success on Top Band in 2010.