[3830] RTTY Roundup K4QD(@W4MLB) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4qd@cfl.rr.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K4QD(@W4MLB) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 16:23:39 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K4QD
Operator(s): K4QD, AF4Z, KT4FY
Station: W4MLB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:   49
   40:  553
   20:  560
   15:  141
   10:
------------
Total: 1294  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 57  Total Score = 148,810

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

We operated from our Platinum Coast Amateur Radio Society (PCARS) club station
in Melbourne, FL.  This was our first operation from our new club station
trailer.  We literally put the HF station back together the week of the
contest.
Rig:  Kenwood TS-850 with Harris RF-103a amplifier utilizing WriteLog and MMTTY

Antennas:  Mosley Pro-67B at 60 ft and 80M inverted V

We had some issues with our antenna sytem which limited our power to under 500W
for much of the contest.  We normally run about 800-1000 watts.

It seems that each year this contest gets more popular.  It was great to see
all the activity.  Thanks to everyone who worked us.