[3830] RTTY Roundup N2QT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2qt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N2QT Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 14:42:20 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N2QT
Operator(s): N2QT
Station: N2QT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 23:50
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  405
   40:  459
   20:  406
   15:  102
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1372  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 60  Total Score = 160,524

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Pretty much worked the entire 24 hours which helped in beating last year's
score. Multipliers still hard to come by, but at least I manged WAS.  The N1MM

logger thought the K3 was on PSK31 the whole contest, but at least the logs
exported correctly.

I'm still looking for the perfect headphones.  For some reaons headphones that

sound good for music just don't sound right to me listening to RTTY, especially
the noise cancelling type.  For this one, I used a Heil Proset unitl my ears
started to hurt too much, and then switched to some cheap in ear phones.
Except for still hearing diddles,  things seem to have turned out ok. (much
better than SSB contests).

 Radios  FT1000 MKV Field
         Elecraft K3 (external fans on both)
 KT34A at 60 ft,
 3 el Steppir at 48 ft
40M rotary dipole at  54 ft    (just gotta get louder on 40!)
shunt fed tower on  80 M, 80M dipole at 50 ft