[3830] NAQP CW K8IA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K8IA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 21:39:18 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K8IA
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   63    29
   80:  191    44
   40:  357    55
   20:  358    50
   15:   72    20
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1041   198  Total Score = 206,118

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club 1

Comments:

I always enjoy NAQP. Only ten hours, quick exchange and mostly very savvy
operators. I employed a different band changing strategy on this one and didn't
make my goals. Close though. We'll see how things shake out with the other
nearby scores before I kick this strategy to the curb. ;-)

Conditions were strange early. 15 never opened decently, 20 died early. Ditto
40. 80 was heavy QSB and then all of sudden stabilized nicely the last few hrs.
160 was good all evening.

XYL Sandy, N7RQ, takes the place over for NAQP SSB next weekend. Look for her!

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club