[3830] NAQP CW K6AW(@W6NV) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, smerchan@sonic.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6AW(@W6NV) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 01:04:56 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K6AW
Operator(s): K6AW
Station: W6NV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9h 47m

  160:   97    31
   80:  133    36
   40:  217    52
   20:  107    39
   15:  214    32
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  768   190  Total Score = 145,920

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

A test drive to see if we can establish two configs for the Sunol Ridge station
- one for multi-op using W-T and another for SO2R using N1MM.  We made progress
but did not totally succeed.  More work required.  We were SO1.2R this time.

No 10M but perhaps only because of a switching problem that went unnoticed for
awhile at the start.  20 was weird, 15 and 40 were strong.

Congrats to KL9A and N5KO for strong efforts from this part of the world.

Many thanks to Oliver (and Denny) for their support and help.  It's a really
great location and station.

73, Steve K6AW