[3830] NAQP CW W9RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W9RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:13:09 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  221    47
   80:  283    48
   40:  261    52
   20:  236    44
   15:   47    16
   10:    6     4
-------------------
Total: 1054   211  Total Score = 221,972

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

A very nice tribute to Ken.

Even though we had about 60 SMC members on various teams, I don't think I even
heard half of the ops!  Activity seemed very good.

My noise sources finally caught up with me.  My neighbor's plasma TV gave me
birdies every 10Khz and raised my noise floor in between so sorry I was unable
to copy the weaker signals.  Same goes for a line noise on 160 still
unresolved.

This contest really starts slow from the "Black Hole".  Here I only get a few
answers to CQ's on 20 and of course even worse on 15.  But the evening is when
things really get going but hard to make up ground.

Congrats to the top scoring stations!