[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:21:26 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - January 15

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   4      2
   80:  17     12
   40:  13     11
   20:   7      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     29  Total Score = 1,189

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What a strange night. Not a good one for me. Worked no one on more than two
bands. Heard no other TX stations.  Hope I was not the only one. At least one
additional operator was planning to get on. Spent too much time on 20 meters
trying to eke out a few contacts. Then 40 meters was not good. We all were
below 7042 and there were some digital guys below us. Not good. Hmmm. Should I
have checked above 7047? Maybe that's where folks were. Lots and lots of
unanswered CQs on 40. 80 was the best band but as usual I miss lots of jump
balls and make many unanswered CQs. Then on 160 few hear me. Heck.

It's still fun.

Tnx for the 3830 support and NCCC sponsorship and all the good guys on.

Jim