[3830] NAQP SSB W0ETT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W0ETT Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 22:43:38 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9:45

  160:   96    32
   80:  109    33
   40:  110    37
   20:  181    36
   15:   38    18
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  536   157  Total Score = 84,152

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM #3

Comments:

Fun contest as usual but especially so with what I thought were strange condx.
15m was open at the start with NE coming in vy strong but nothing to the west.
Nice to work KL7RA to the north but only found him on 15m.  Each time I moved to
a new band, the condx seemed long.  80m and 160m seemed more like 40m to me;  at
one time the (short) rate meter hit 140 for me on top band which doesn't happen
too often.

Good to work some other GMCCers:  K7VT (K0UK), KO7X, K0EU, N0POH, WW0AL, N4VI.
Did hear K0DU several times in pileups but too weak to work in the QRM.

73 Ken, W0ETT
Parker, CO