[3830] NAQP SSB K7ZSD M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7ZSD M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 22:45:52 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K7ZSD
Operator(s): K7ZSD,K7ZS,W7ZB,KR7X,AH8DX,L7GK
Station: K7ZSD

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   60    11
   80:  174    35
   40:  305    41
   20:  556    57
   15:  328    41
   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total: 1426   186  Total Score = 265,236

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: NW Scotch Suckers

Comments:

Great to have Mark W7ZB, Kevin K7ZS, Denis K7GK, Craig AH8DX, Hank KR7X join me
for the NAQP SSB.  We had a great time, worked very hard and efficiently, but
it was not to be for us today.  Congrats to Joe NK7U for getting even for our
narrow win last year, and Mitch K7RL for once again beating our multi-op effort
as a single op, not even SO2R.
Great comraderie, lots of fun and food, the station performed very well in
every regard, we just weren't in a postition to take home the NW prize today!

Thanks to all of the great North American operators that worked us today!

Best 73
Brad K7ZSD