[3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gene_n9tf@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 23:08:38 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.2

  160:   31    17
   80:   31    20
   40:   29    20
   20:   38    20
   15:    6     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  135    80  Total Score = 1,088

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #6

Comments:

Only about 3 hours to play. Propagation was strange/different. Low freqs went
long early. 160 was pretty fruitful for the short amount of time I spent down
there at the end of the contest. Ran into a lot of guys worked on other bands.
Lots of neighborhood RF pollution to deal with on 80/160 missed a few contacts
with stations heard but could not finish contact, and I'm sure there were more
I didn't hear calling.

73 Gene, N9TF