[3830] UKDX RTTY K8SM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8sm@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] UKDX RTTY K8SM Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 04:40:21 -0800
                    UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K8SM
Operator(s): K8SM
Station: K8SM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OHIO
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   1     1     1
   40:   1     3     1
   20:  36    67    12
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:  38    71    14  Total Score = 994

Club:

Comments:

This was my first time at UK DX.  Did most S&P, one one short (5 qso's) run on
20.  We had a busy weekend so not much time at all to put into it.  Had a local
ARES meeting, when we got home we tried 40, only one station CQing across the
entire RTTY spectrum, and that was PU7AR, took forever to get him to answer me.
 Went to 80 and found UR7GO CQing, but he never heard me, even saw a SP station,
NIL.  Condx here were terrible and we lost EU around 1800 on 20.  I never heard
any UK stations on any bands.  It wasn't a wash though, we got to operate some
RTTY!  See you in the next one....