[3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 05:23:39 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  147    39
   80:  281    43
   40:  493    51
   20:  111    34
   15:   98    14
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1130   181  Total Score = 206,790

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

My goal was 1200 Qs and fell just short of that.  Most unique thing that
happened was 2 minutes before the contest when I was called by N2KTO aero
mobile on a humanitarian flight to Haiti.  I had gone out of my way to go to
ARRL website to record the frequencies to stay away from and got real nervous
that I was in the wrong place.  After clarifying that I was not, he indicated
that I had a very strong signal on 20 while I was warming up for the contest
and asked if I was going to be around and if he could call me if he needed help
of some sort.  Of course I told him to call and I'd immediately assist.
Fortunately, none was needed.

20 is where I started and it was really funky in that the signals were
fluttering.  Took a 1 hour break at 4:00 pm then took the last hour in the last
hour of the contest.  40 was good early but went long early.  75 was great but
large static crashes as storm passed thru during the contest.  160 was
unexpectedly good.

Thanks to everyone that I worked and those that tried to work me that I
couldn't hear.  There were many that tried but were just in the noise.  I've
got to enhance the receiving systems here.

73'....Fred WW4LL