[3830] NAQP SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4zb@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 07:46:24 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Savannah, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:  217    42
   40:  136    39
   20:  151    31
   15:   54    20
   10:
-------------------
Total:  558   132  Total Score = 73,656

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #2

Comments:

Love this contest - but, last time for "Jere".  It's ok for 2-3 hours casual
contest; but, gets tiring after awhile.  Next time will be my middle name
"Mark", only one way to spell that! Really missed out on 20m before it dumped,
31 mults compared to 50 in August.  And 40m and 80m were really noisy until
late.  Static from the storm made copy tough. I think I talked to more SECC
club members than ever - great activity. Will be adding new antenna for 40m and
160m before March contests.  Thanks for the Q's

Best - Jere
FT1000mp Field, TH6DXX, dipoles, N1MM