[3830] NAQP SSB KY5R Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KY5R Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 09:31:09 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:  250    48
   40:  395    55
   20:   61    26
   15:   91    20
   10:
-------------------
Total:  797   147  Total Score = 118,753

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG #1

Comments:

Seem's like it's taking me too long to warm up in these short test these days or
this is just a down year like I have exerienced in SS Phone a few years
back(mental preperation).
Anyway activity level was good however totaly a lowband test from this QTH.
Glad to see K4AB light it up for the ACG. I was not much support for our
ACG Team #1.

Think I will try RTTY version of NAQP. Maybe I can can get some personal
satisfaction out of my effort in that mode as a novice op.

 Look for all in 160mtr, WPX events coming up. TNX fer the Q's.
Roll Tide.........Tim KY5R deep in the "Heart of Dixie"