[3830] NAQP SSB N6KI(@W6HCD) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ki73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N6KI(@W6HCD) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:03:21 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI
Station: W6HCD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   37    13
   80:  127    31
   40:  151    40
   20:  226    45
   15:  295    35
   10:    4     1
-------------------
Total:  840   165  Total Score = 140,280

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Had a great run on 15 at beginning of contest, knocking off 290 Qs in 2 hours
and 20 minutes but only 35 mults so guess my sig was just bouncing onto same
areas of U.S. ! Got a 160 full size dipole up at the 11th hour and that helped
with 13 mults out of 37 Qs. Need to get a Vertical up for TX as dipole too low
to ground but heard well. Telescoping Fiberglass mast I used to get Apex of 160
full length Dipole to 30 ft height, came crashing down sometime in middle of
night but luckily AFTER the contest......