[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:25:39 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - January 22

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   1      1
   80:  13      8
   40:  20     15
   20:   0      0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     24  Total Score = 816

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Xyl and I were headed to SF when the car in back of us spun out, went over the
edge of the road and ended up pointed to the sky.  So we turned around, making
it back in time for NS.

Not a signal to be heard on 20m.  40 all sigs loud and rate was very high . .
then 80 was fair and i was on easy track to 1000 points.  On 160 it all fell
apart when SWR went sky-high. Because I was not intending to make the event,
had not gone through the usual check. So maybe next week.

Think I heard a few new calls tonight.

73 Bill n6zfo