[3830] BARTG Sprint VA2UP SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint VA2UP SO Expert HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 18:55:05 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Lasalle (QC)
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:  171  171
   40:  227  227
   20:  471  471
   15:   55   55
   10:
-----------------
Total:  924  924  Mults = 83  Total Score = 460,152

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

I would like to thank whoever responsible for adding the name of Contest Group
du Quebec in the Club list. I had written 2 weeks ago to try and have this done
and it is there, forgive my excitement but for us this is very important so:
THANK YOU!!!
Now to the contest: well like many others things started up vy fb indeed and
had good rates for the first 4 hours, but as in the UKDX last weekend,
conditions deteriorated thereafter. Most disappointing band was 40M with
unbearable qrn, very frustrating at times. QRN was the story for 80M except for
a short opening to EU around 6:00z when the sigs were coming in nice and clean.
Didn't expect much from 15 to start with so the few Qs logged are considered a
bonus.
I tip my hat to Mike k4gmh who just doesn't stop to surprise me even when
conditions are really poor. Many other contesters would be well worth
mentioning here for their achievements but the list would be too long!!
I didn't feel like putting in the extra effort and go the full lenght to gain
extra points since my goal for the 2010 Bartg Sprint was met and I am pleased
with the result. The Bartg contests are amongst my favorites and I sure hope to
be able to take part in the Bartg HF in march. Thanks Bartg for all the work
that goes into this.
Thank you all, I know that it has been tough on the repeats and I appreciate
you hanging in there to give out that precious point!!
73, Fabi  va2up