[3830] CQ160 CW NN3W Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn3w@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NN3W Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:07:33 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NN3W

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 577  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 39  Total Score = 165,158

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was fun.  I prepped by laying out 4 or 5 "radials" of various lengths on
the ground and added one more during the snowstorm on Saturday afternoon.

Good condx...I thought the EU sunrise opening was much better Sunday morning
than Saturday morning.

Its always tough to come across rare DX that hasn't been spotted, and being low
power, have the DX station CQ in your face and get spotted about 3 minutes later
with the barbarians descending en masse.

I probably would have 15 more mults with high power....Sigh....