[3830] CQ160 CW N7DD Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pacer99@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N7DD Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:50:02 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N7DD
Operator(s): N7DD,W8TK
Station: N7DD

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 33

Total:  QSOs = 1410  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 83  Total Score = 752,032

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Multi op with W8TK and myself. Upgraded the station this year. Laptop computer
replaced with tower and large screen monitor. Router was giving internet
connect problems and was replaced. The old chair that I was using replaced with
a new one when Tom refused to operate if he had to sit on the old one. The NW
beverage was made longer with permission of my neighbor. It's now 700feet and a
2 wire switchable antenna. It works really well.

About two hours into the contest I heard Tom yell from the shack. Went in to
see what the problem was. Writelog was showing 200+ rate. Fun for Tom. Ended
the first day with 924 Q's. A new record for this station.

When the "smoke" cleared we ended up with the stations best score about 20%
higher than ever before. I was very pleased with the country total of 83. Not
too bad from Arizona in the "far left coast".