[3830] CQ160 CW N7ZG Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N7ZG Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:16:00 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N7ZG
Operator(s): N7WA N7ZG
Station: N7ZG

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 614  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 20  Total Score = 123,200

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Dink and I did our traditional multi-op from his station with my K3.   He strung
out some beverages and away we went.   This was the first time in my ham career
that I worked EU on 160.   In fact we worked quite a few such as CU, CT, G, I,
and EI.   AF worked was CN and EA8.   This is no big deal for folks on the east
coast but it sure is from WA state (under the auroral oval).

The only thing bad about good conditions such as this is that one can easily go
into "DX mode" and sit in pileups or try to work the weak ones.   I guess the
mults and 10 point value compensates though.

One last hurrah as the new cycle begins.

73,
Guy, N7ZG