[3830] CQ160 CW N6ZFO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N6ZFO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:15:24 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.

Total:  QSOs = 229  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 14  Total Score = 41,792

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment:  FT-1000MP MkV at 150 w.
Antenna: Half of the 40m DE Zepp fed with ladder line, plus 3 136-ft
above-ground radials, plus shield of the 150-foot coax run to the  20m beam.
Center of Zepp is 50 feet high plus 1.14*67 foot horiz. one side of ctr, so
good tot length for 160m Inv. L. Other side floats.
Challenging and fun using LP. Pleased to work three new top band-countries, CN,
HC and CE. CN and HC were easy on first or second call; CE1/K7CA a little dicey,
but a very courteous op stuck with me after first hearing only "FO". Maybe took
45sec of his time, which I truly appreciate.

Considering going to Law School to understand the CQ contest rules.

73 Bill n6zfo