[3830] CQ160 CW K0RF Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rf@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K0RF Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:28:04 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA  K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 33

Total:  QSOs = 1494  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 74  Total Score = 707,693

Club:

Comments:

We really enjoyed this one.  Worked lots of stations and much of it was DX.
George did almost all of the running including nice runs to EU both nights. We
felt loud to Europe, but still not happy with JA performance.  We didn't feel
in control at all.  That said, this was our best score on 160 by a large margin
so we are very pleased.

Thanks for the QSOs.

This will be posted on LoTW soon.

73,