[3830] CQ160 CW S52W Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW S52W Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:05:10 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: S52W
Operator(s): S52W
Station: S52W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Crnomelj
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 403  State/Prov = 11  Countries = 58  Total Score = 145,728

Club: Belokranjec CC

Comments:

Iâ??ve tried to improve last year score, but the weather was stronger. At
Saturday morning the  freezing rain began. SWR on my inv L became bad, but AT
in FT2000 done it better â?? HI. At the afternoon the rain began wet snow and
that was THE END of my CQ WW 160. SWR was too high for FT2000 AT. Due too
sticky snow on horizontal part of antenna Spider beam fiberglass mast was
almost collapsed.  The weather forecast for Saturday night was bad and I
decided to finish and save fiberglass mast. I spent Sunday making an igloo, and
tried to forgot lost contest. My seven years old son was very pleased - HI

Congratulations to my neighbor S53F for winning the weather and made a good LP
score, working in field day conditions. Our score was almost the same when I
finished the contest. The result in CQ WW 160 CW between us  is 1 : 1 now. We
are playing to 10 wins â?? HI

73 de Damjan s52w