[3830] NCCC Sprint KU5B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, colin@ku5b.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KU5B LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 19:28:02 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - February 5

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Houston, TX
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:  12     10
   40:  12     10
   20:  12      7
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  36     27  Total Score = 972

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Yikes.

Screwed around on 20 for too long and wasn't able to hit the 40 mark this week
either....on the other hand, nice to hear 20 open. I turned the second radio on
this week but quickly turned it off. I have a hard enough time keeping one radio
straight.

Thanks once again to the NCCC for sponsoring this. Looking forward to
Saturday.

Off to NX5M tomorrow and might be on for the practice if we're out of the
basketball game. If not, see y'all Saturday SO1R LP as KU5B.

Colin KU5B