[3830] CQ160 CW WO1N Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WO1N Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 19:33:36 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WO1N
Operator(s): WO1N
Station: WO1N

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 105  State/Prov = 28  Countries = 2  Total Score = 7,620

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Rig : FT-1000D, N1MM
 Antennas : DX-LB at 55'

Soapbox : A few Q's from home station plus an overnight stint at K0TV's.
Fantastic view of the extra large moon set Sunday morning at around our East
Coast sunrise on the drive home from Jerrry's.

Otherwise, ran with packet and 200W from home, spotted what I heard but only
attempted to work the loud ones to spare everyone the torture of my low /
ineffective antenna...

Ken
WO1N