[3830] NCCC Sprint N5RZ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N5RZ LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 07:30:24 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - February 5

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      6
   40:  16     12
   20:  15      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  39     26  Total Score = 1,014

Club:

Comments:

Finally got the house finished enough to move in at the end of January (abt 22
miles south of town).  Been unually wet here since (and hence vy muddy), but
was able to throw up the Butternut Wednesday afternoon, albeit with no radials.
  Fun to have my own QTH to operate from after again many years.  WX is supposed
to be good today & tmw and the goal is to get out some radials & get the
computer hooked up for Saturday night.  Will give N1MM a try if I don't run out
of time to get it set up, or else see if I can cobble together a DOS machine &
use TR.  Worst case I will log with paper & use memories in the K3. Still
unpacking cables and stn accessories, but plan to be on Sat night with whatever
I have.

I will be more active now, and towers should be growing over the summer.

Tks to all for the Q's.

73,  Gator