[3830] NA Sprint CW N6WM HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6WM HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 20:07:05 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6WM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Brenwood, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   34       1
   40:   46       2
   20:   31       1
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Northern Calif Contest Club #3

Comments:

Well now..  My first CW sprint ever. was a casual effort from the little pistol
at home as the K6LRG station was inaccessible, So I thought this would be some
good copy practice(that it was!).  Operating condx are very limited, with 1/2
kw and space restricted antennas, but had a fantastic time, feel I learned alot
and get some q's in the log for the team 3 NCCC group.

So what can I say...  Hope to catch the next one from K6LRG or N6RO Hi Hi.

73 and seeya next time
Chris
N6WM