[3830] NA Sprint CW K9NW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K9NW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 20:40:46 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9NW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Home
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:   47
   40:  119
   20:    6
---------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: MRRC/NCC

Comments:

IC-746 100w
40m dipole @ 25'
  (Was able to force about 20w out of the radio into this antenna on 80)

Weather nixed my travel plans (3 hour drive) to my usual chair at K9UWA so I
dug the feedline to the 40m dipole out of the snow and op'd from home this
time.  I've been doing the sprints from John's since Feb. 2000 without
incident.  I guess I was due to have winter do it's thing at some point.

It seems condx were decent enough as I heard some pretty high numbers toward
the end.  Quite surprised to not only have people hear me when I called them on
80, but to also get answers to my subsequent CQ.  One of these days I'll get a
real 80m antenna hung in the trees.

73, Mike K9NW