[3830] NA Sprint CW WQ5L LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WQ5L LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 21:54:53 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   89    1:15
   40:  105    1:35
   20:   59    1:10
---------------------

Club:

Team: Ditters

Comments:

Thought I was doing well on mults, with #41 logged at 02:20, but after that was
a big goose egg. Missed several close-in mults that I had hoped to find on 80
-- AR, LA, KY, SC (did hear N3ZL). Also heard VA7ST on 20 & 40 but failed to
connect.

Great condx on 80, quite good on 40, and even some signs of life on 20 (even if
my score doesn't show it) with at least spotty propagation to the eastern half
of the country for a change.

BTW, I wanted so bad to use WHODAT as my name but figured that would result in
too many dididahdahdidits. Go Saints!  73,

-- Ray WQ5L