[3830] NA Sprint CW N4CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4CW@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N4CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 11:40:01 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 03:59

   80:   92
   40:  100
   20:   58
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

For a "twist", I used my middle name...just to keep things interesting! That, it
did! Despite interruptions ("Honey, I can't find the pizza pan. Where is it?")
-- costing me ten minutes of prime time operating...then, there was eating the
pizza...kinda like SO2R with one radio!!! Still, it was great fun but felt so
good when it was over.
Thanks all...Bert/René