[3830] NA Sprint CW K5WA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5WA HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:48:33 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   98
   40:  133
   20:   63
---------------------

Club:

Team: Ditters

Comments:

20M was strange.  West Coast was VERY loud and the East Coast was non-existent
except for New England.  I don't have a station at home so I'm getting rusty
and have no confidence in my SO2R abilities at this point.  The contest station
is running great except for some power line noise, but the operator is lagging.
Still lots of fun and very light in the XYL discontent department at 4 hours
duration.  ;-)

Lots of fun as usual!

Bob K5WA