[3830] CWopsT K0RO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, atrampler@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K0RO HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:08:50 -0800
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 11

Call: K0RO
Operator(s): K0RO
Station: K0RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Springfield, MO
Operating Time (hrs): .25

   80:   0      0
   40:  14     14
   20:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  14     14  Total Score = 196

Club:

Comments:

Well the bad news is I had to work all day and go to a music rehearsal at
church, so I got to the rig at 0345Z.  First three contacts were LP, but then
the tubes were warmed up.  With less than 15 minutes to do this and no real
penalties or pluses on the power, I felt 1200 watts were better than 100.

Enjoyed it though and it was nice to see ops I'd worked in ragchew, and will
try to make more of the future contests.  Congratulations to the top scorers.

Station: Ten-Ten Omni VI, CW Roofing filter, etc; Ten-Tec 425 Titan Amp at 1200
watts out; Hy-Gain AV640 vertical (kind of a vertically polarized Windom) about
18' off the ground at the feedpoint.

73,
Art