[3830] RTTY WPX AJ3G SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, av8torrich@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AJ3G SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:11:12 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AJ3G
Operator(s): AJ3G
Station: AJ3G

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

   80:  370  1152
   40:  211   862
   20:  426   883
   15:  133   325
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total: 1140  3222  Prefixes = 517  Total Score = 1,665,774

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is a personal best for me in WPX.  Other than a brief Amplifier failure,
all the gear seemed to survive the contest!

I especially enjoyed two prolonged JA/PAC pile-ups both nights of the contest,
starting around 2200 UTC.

The best part was BD2SH calling me right before contest end!!!

Hope to hear from everyone while down at TI5N for ARRL SSB...