[3830] RTTY WPX K4RO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro.tcg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K4RO SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:37:22 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 29.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  250   674
   40:  444  1616
   20:  699  1467
   15:  603  1598
   10:   15    41
-----------------
Total: 2011  5396  Prefixes = 735  Total Score = 3,966,060

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Great conditions and activity; almost doubled my last full-time effort from
2007. Nice to have long full openings on 15 meters to Europe again. N1MM Logger
worked superbly. Susie and I were supposed to go out of town this weekend, but
our plans changed and we stayed home. What began as a casual operation became
serious. I got off to such a great start that I decided to keep going. There
was non-stop activity, and two bands were usually open for plenty of SO2R
action. What a blast. Thanks for the QSOs.  Log submitted to robot.

73  Kirk  K4RO