[3830] RTTY WPX VA2UP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VA2UP SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 19:06:21 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Lasalle (QC)
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:  243  1052
   40:  560  2658
   20:  621  1601
   15:  276   766
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1700  6077  Prefixes = 708  Total Score = 4,302,516

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Like many others, this year's conditions played a key role in this one spreading
ops on the different bands. Despite that it was quite a task to find a spot to
start a run on any band including 15M. I tried to stay away from center band
and qrm as much as possible and took several short breakes to regroup whenever
the rates and the moral would start to sink.
I am very happy with the result, needless to say my best ever wpx outing.
I have seen a lot of great scores out there this weekend. Congrats everyone.
Thanks for those spots that regenerated life into the log at the right time!!
73 all,  Fabi  va2up