[3830] RTTY WPX VY2SS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VY2SS SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 05:49:56 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VY2SS
Operator(s): VY2SS
Station: VY2SS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5

   80:   79   318
   40:  320  1656
   20:  712  1715
   15:  323   881
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1434  4570  Prefixes = 574  Total Score = 2,623,180

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

K3 > TH6DX@55' and homemade verticals

I set out to beat my 2008 score of 1.6M and increased my best by 1M points so I
am happy :-)

I had trouble with N1MM v10 decoding calls and had to change back to v9 during
the contest. I doubt that I am the only one who did this.

I like to run in WPX and with low power I was able to do that 95% of the time.
Eu on 15M was great.

Thanks for all your calls in my log. See you next year.

73,

-Robby
VY2SS

PS - Why do some operators send 5NN in Rtty?  Is it a shortcut? Is it even a
legal exchange? 599 goes out at the same speed here.