[3830] RTTY WPX AB8XG SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AB8XG SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:10:39 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AB8XG
Operator(s): AB8XG
Station: AB8XG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EM89ud
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   80:   80   218
   40:  170   582
   20:  103   178
   15:  122   336
   10:

CALL: AB8XG                            LOCATION
CLASS:          Single Operator                         Multioperator
              High Power                              Single Transmitter
              Low Power (100W or less)                 Multi-Transmitter
              QRP/p (5W or less). Power used:                 .
        Check one:
              All bands
              Single Band:              .

Band    QSOs    QSO points      Prefixes        Score:  Rest periods (Single
Operator
160m:                                   Stations Only)
80m:      80    218       29                    to
40m:     170    582      108                    to
20m:     103    178       54                    to
15m:     122    336       78                    to
10m:       0               0                    to
Totals: 475     1314    269     353466  Total:
Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks (Biggest thrill in contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
Club Competition:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and hae observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.
Signature____________________________________________ Call
   .

Kenny, AB8XG
38797 Northrun Rd.
Albany, OH 45710

Logs must be postmarked no later than March 10th-  For RTTY Mode..

Mail World-Wide RTTY WPX Logs
To: Ron Stailey, K5DJ
504 Dove Haven Dr.
Round Rock, Texas