[3830] RTTY WPX N4KG SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4KG@AOL.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N4KG SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:18:53 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N4KG
Operator(s): N4KG+PACKET
Station: N4KG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ALA
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   80:   73
   40:  237
   20:  266
   15:  342
   10:    3
-----------------
Total:  921  2000  Prefixes = 510  Total Score = 1,000,000

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

YES, it's true, I sent 599 007 to Everyone.  Had to.

Using two ancient Win98 based computers, one running MMTTY for RX / TX and
another to Log in outdated NA10.59 with modified CQ WW RTTY template (NO WPX
RTTY Template!) and NO interface between the computers / software.  Had to
massage the log (i.e. delete the ZONE Column so that the LOC/# column could
shift to it's proper place in the Cabrillo Log File.  Culled the .LST file to
count Prefixes.  Now to figure how to Properly Score the Log!  Sorry about
that.

In spite of all that, I still managed to have a 77 Q hour, mostly on 15M.
Great 15M Openings both Mornings (and evenings).

Tom  N4KG in North Alabama