[3830] RTTY WPX K7VIT SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K7VIT SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:19:20 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   57   130
   40:   75   198
   20:  278   447
   15:  143   254
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  553  1029  Prefixes = 247  Total Score = 254,163

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Hi All,
Had a fun time with this year's WPX RTTY. There certainly was an up-tick in
band conditions this weekend.

Last RTTY test, I remarked about some folks failing to tune carefully. This
time, I got a chuckle out of various exchange formats--I get a chuckle out of
folks who send their exchange running it all together (e.g. 599123123)
apparently to save time. (??) My favorite though was a fellow who sent the
exchange as 599;273;273;--Where did this format come from? That exchange won
the prize for originality. My software swallowed it whole, so I did have to
edit the number to correct it.

Thanks to all ops who worked me. It was a new personal best for WPX RTTY.
73,
JERRY    K7VIT