[3830] ARRLDX CW SV1DPI SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW SV1DPI SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 14:03:19 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: SV1DPI
Operator(s): SV1DPI
Station: SV1DPI

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Agrinio
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2     2
   80:   21    15
   40:  161    38
   20:  296    54
   15:  243    47
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  723   156  Total Score = 338,364

Club: RAAWG

Comments:

The propagation was very good, even i hadn't any qso on 10m. I could hear barely
kc1xx and w3lpl on 10m but they were too weak for a qso.
Unfortunately my time was limited.
Under current conditions, we have propagation between SV and NA abt 5 hours
every local afternoon on 15 and 20m and abt 3 hours (maybe more depending band
and conditions) on 40, 80 and 160m the local early morning. The propagation was
better than expected but i was worst...
So... I worked the opening on Saturday morning on low bands. I stayed mainly on
40 as i was hoping to work 80 and 160 on Sunday morning. I lost more than 2
hours on Saturday afternoon because my lovely football team was playing and i
had promised to my son to watch the match.. So we went to the stadium and
forgot contest... Our team won so i retunred home and worked the rest of
Saturday afternoon opening and enjoyed it. The bad thing was that i liked so
much as i kept awake more than i could working stations until late. So i didn't
go to bed early. I was awake from 4:30 local morning for abt 20 hours. So it was
easy to loose the Sunday morning because i was tired and sleplt more.. After all
these i worked tha main opening on Sunday afternoon, when i worked the most of
mults. I never heard ND, SD and i saw only one spot from WY but i couldn't hear
him. I missed some VE states as usual. I am not so excited with VE as with USA
states, so i am not so careful to catch the mults. I worked more than one
stations from some difficults states like MT, ID, NE, NV, UT. Finally i enjoyed
my participation and i wish i had more time to play. I am anxious for the next
one and i hope for better propagation. Tnx for all qsos. My log is already in
LotW but don't forget that i love paper QSLs and i am chasing Working All
Counties. So pse send me your qsl via buro, especially if this was our first
qso.
73 Kostas SV1DPI

Rig Yaesu ft1000mp mark v
Amp Acom 1000 (500w witch it was my report)
Ant 2el quad for 10-20m and tuned invL for 40-160.
Software writelog