[3830] ARRLDX CW K9MUG SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K9MUG SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 14:26:46 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Al
Operating Time (hrs): 8:50

  160:   24    20
   80:
   40:  318    61
   20:   95    34
   15:   70    45
   10:
-------------------
Total:  507   160  Total Score = 243,360

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Condx very good. Antennas worked well. The 4 element 40m beam(110 foot long),
performed very well. I was not able to go very long , however.

Thanks to all who qso'd. To all the low power and QRP stations who were calling
on 40M, I tried to pull you out. There was a lot of QRN. I should have run 40
the night before, condx very quiet. I still logged a hundred or more low power
stns. in a few hours Saturday morning. I feel bad about the YL2 station I
couldn't get. You tried very hard and I wanted very much to complete our
exchange. I got the 599 100 and there is a "k" in your suffix, but the noise
kept taking the first letter of your suffix. Tnx for trying.

73 to all
Darrell  K9MUG