[3830] ARRLDX CW ND9E SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@axelrods.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ND9E SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 16:21:40 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ND9E
Operator(s): ND9E
Station: ND9E

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: East Peoria IL
Operating Time (hrs): 37
Radios: SO2R

  160:   53    43
   80:  155    53
   40:  287    80
   20:  651    92
   15:  634    93
   10:   51    21
-------------------
Total: 1831   382  Total Score = 2,098,326

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Now that was a contest!  All bands were open and conditions much better than
expected.  T sunspots came back - hopefully for more than a visit.  Its been
years since we were able to call CQ and fill log pages with JAs and other
Asians.  Run rates were pretty high and I didn't get much of a chance to do
much SO2R operations.  I'm just not fast or good enough, yet.

Operated 37 hours and wish I had the stamina to do the whole 48.  Got six new
countries on 160.  Probably spent too much time there.