[3830] ARRLDX CW K7XC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7XC SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 16:41:52 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: DM09nm Fallon NV
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   17    13
   80:   19     9
   40:   66    45
   20:  115    63
   15:   89    60
   10:   36    22
-------------------
Total:  342   212  Total Score = 217,512

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

These were some of the best conditions I have seen in my entire life, making the
choice of what band to be on very difficult. At one point Sat morning ALL of the
bands from 160M thru 15M were open AT THE SAME TIME!! & packed full of
contester's...  Sat night 40 M was open with 20 over S9 signals to Europe from
Nevada 3 hours BEFORE SUNSET!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heavy Snow kept
me from participating at the W7RN Multi Op so I used the opportunity to make as
many multi band / mode contacts as i could towards my LOTW DXCC standings.
Amazing what a little touch of Solar flux can do to an ionosphere thats been
very quiet for several years...