[3830] ARRLDX CW N0KE SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vailphil@sopris.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N0KE SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 16:57:19 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N0KE
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: N0KE

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Colorado USA
Operating Time (hrs): 38
Radios: SO2R

  160:   12    10
   80:   50    22
   40:  129    55
   20:  265    65
   15:  254    63
   10:   39    10
-------------------
Total:  749   225  Total Score = 505,575

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Very limited use of the 2nd radio. It was nice to see 15 back with us. I equaled
last year's score before the first 24 hours was over and had it doubled with 4
hours to go. Compare to last year's effort, it seemed I was running QRO instead
of QRP! A very special QSO was working UP0L on 40m and he was +20 Db along with
several USSR stations!  Four stations were worked on all six bands: 6Y1LZ,
KH6LC, KL7RA and ZF2AM.