[3830] ARRLDX CW NR5M M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, georged@demontrond.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NR5M M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:07:14 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): N5NU AD5Q NM5M K5GA N1XS 3V8SS NX5MKU5B W0MM W5OV K5RT K9CT
Station: NR5M

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Hempstead, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  201    63
   80:  255    85
   40: 1828   113
   20: 1666   119
   15: 1523   118
   10:  173    44
-------------------
Total: 6146   542  Total Score = 9,825,918

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks team for a really fun weekend.  Here's to K5GA and NM5M -- awarded the
"dynamic duo of destruction" award for tearing up enough equipment to keep the
radio repair industry fully employed for the next month.

And to the newcomer, K9CT, for traveling the the greatest distance and doing
yeoman's duty on 160. Here's to your new station on the rise! I certainly hope
you will come back again.

Have to run now but I'll have plenty of criticism (and a little praise here and
there) for each of you when the logs go in for real!

And for all that worked us... we REALLY appreciate each and every Q.

73, George, NR5M