[3830] ARRLDX CW W2RE SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2re@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W2RE SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:51:16 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W2RE
Operator(s): W2RE
Station: W2RE

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: ny
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:   85    50
   80:  444    67
   40: 1108    92
   20: 1239    98
   15:  799    99
   10:   25    22
-------------------
Total: 3700   417  Total Score = 4,628,700

Club: hvcdx

Comments:

CONTEST: I really enjoyed the good conditions. 2380 Qsos in the log the first
day. I thought I had a shot at 4000! Ran out of gas.

NEW QTH: It took me a 11 years of looking to finally find a ham radio heaven
qth! Radio/Vacation QTH! It had to be appealing to family too!
Its official that this was my last ARRL DX CW test from my home residence. I
will start the building of my dream contest station starting in Summer 2010.
Its 100 miles north of my home residence and located in the Northern Catskills
Mtns. House sits on end of cul-de-sac 15ac on a 2000ft hill. I ran HFTA! The
plots are awesome! 360 degree drop off in all directions on hill. 2000ft ASL.
Pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/ray.w2re/ContestQth?feat=email#

I will be on for ARRL DX SSB and most likely will be my last serious effort
from my home qth. The new qth should have some antennas up for CQWW SSB 2010.
It wont be in full force for 2-3 years.

73, Ray W2RE