[3830] ARRLDX CW OM3BH(@OM3RMM) SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OM3BH(@OM3RMM) SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 03:54:06 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OM3BH
Operator(s): OM3BH
Station: OM3RMM

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: OKOC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  406    57
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  406    57  Total Score = 69,426

Club:

Comments:

I finished on Sunday morning because of QRL. On the beginning of contest I have
had to use on new equipment K3. Before I have been using IC7700. K3 is
something else. We are thinking about equipment on WRTC, because IC7700 is very
large and weighty.  It seems that K3 is applicable.
During the first night I was very tired and above morning I overslept. My PC
had Auto CQ and I didnt answer to calling stations.
During second night  I was called by VE5DX,almost my headphones fell from my
head. In first moment I thinked  I am called by my neighbour. His signal was
really S9. I hope he was true.
In the end I made over 400 QSO and 57mults. I missed KS from US and MB from
Canada. Of course LAB,YU,YT,NU too.
Thanks for nice contest and CU later

73  Rasto OM3BH