[3830] ARRLDX CW W4RM M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.omara@oakmgmt.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4RM M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 06:29:31 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM, W4NF, W7IY, K5VG, K4RG, ND3D, N3AHA
Station: W4RM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   94    56
   80:  670    75
   40: 1456   110
   20: 1967   113
   15: 1048   100
   10:   39    23
-------------------
Total: 5274   477  Total Score = 7,528,491

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

We had an excellent time and enjoyed the fine conditions as well.  This contest
will be fantastic when 10 Meters finally shows some life.  We had Bob ND3D and
Stacy N3AHA join the Team again this year and they did a great job.

We were extremely pleased with the conditions on 15 Meters and we had a good
run of JAs at the end of the contest.  20 Meters was great also and not near as
crowded as people could also go to 15 Meters.  We started working EU early
before sunrise for the Saturday morning 20 Meter run and once the opening
started we made 1200 Qs in 12 hours on the band.  40 Meters was quite good
also.  The Team wants to thank Billy and Lori for again hosting a great contest
and a fun time.  We'll see you all in 2 weeks for ARRL Phone from W4RM.

73, Jack W4NF