[3830] ARRLDX CW TF4M SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, otradalur@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW TF4M SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 06:42:07 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: TF4M
Operator(s): TF4M
Station: TF4M

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: HP85FP
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:  376    56
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  376    56  Total Score = 63,000

Club:

Comments:

I used my new K3 in diversity mode for the entire contest.  I had the USA
Rhombic on one receiver and 400m long Beverage antennas towards NA on the other
receiver.
This made the contest quite pleasant although rates were extremely slow.
Band conditions were poor, since the band had not recovered from a massive
Aurora a few days earlier.
Even though most of my QSOs were with stations at ESP signal levels, I worked
all states except ID and SD.
The high points in the contest was working W0ZTL in ND and being called by
VK6GX for a quick exchange or reports outside the contest.
I made a recording of the entire contest, it will be available on my web site
73 de Thor, TF4M
http://tf4m.com/